The class that started the dance-fitness revolution and changed the way we look at a “workout” forever. It’s fun, effective and best of all? Made for everyone!Perfect for
Everbody and every body! Each Zumba class is designed to bring people together to sweat it on.How it works
We take the “work” out of workout, by mixing low-intensity and high-intensity moves for an interval-style, calorie-burning dance fitness party. Once the Latin and World rhythms take over, you’ll see why Zumba Fitness classes are often called exercise in disguise. Super effective? Check. Super fun? Check and check.Benefits
A total workout combining all elements of fitness-cardio, muscle conditioning, balance and flexibility, boosted energy and a serious dose of awesome each time you leave class.IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
- INSTRUCTION: Classes are instructed by Zumba certified and licensed instructor Stephanie Weston.
- SHOES: Indoor, clean soled running shoes or dance sneakers are to be worn in class. NO outdoor shoes allowed!
- FEES: $125.00 per session (10 consecutive weeks) OR $20.00 drop in fee. HST to be added / Cash payment preferred. (fees subject to change)
- DROP IN CLASSES: Drop-Ins should contact Pulse Dance Works Inc. OR http://stephanieweston.zumba.com/contact 24-48hrs prior to dropping in to ensure the class has space to accommodate your participation and to ensure the class is taking place as originally scheduled.
- REGISTRATION: Please print and complete our Registration form and submit with payment prior to the start of your 1st class. You will also need to review and sign a contract prior to your taking your 1st class. Contact us for more details on how to fully, quickly and easily register for classes.
- SCHEDULE: This class is offered on Monday's at 8:30pm-9:25pm AND Thursday's 8:00pm-8:55pm, Saturday's 12:30pm-1:25pm. Please contact us (416-899-9916) to register now! YOU CAN ALSO VIEW THE SCHEDULE when you visit https://www.zumba.com/en-US/pages/class (key in Markham, ON)